The Green Deal Orb have confirmed a number of updates for Green Deal Participants.
The updates include:
- GDHIF Release – Wednesday 10th December
- GDHIF Claim of Conformity Requirements
- GDSAP Tool: EST Scotland Update
- DECC Software Release: 7th December 2014 - successfully implemented
- Ofgem Launch ECO Toolkit
- Final preparations are underway for the go-live weekend of 6th-7th December. Most of the Green Deal software tools will be taken out of commission over that weekend. Anyone wishing to lodge any OAs or GDIPs before that weekend must ensure they lodge by 20:00 on Friday 5th December otherwise recommencing on that assessment within the tool will be required;
- GDSAP Tool: EST Scotland update;
- ECO regulations have come into force;
- Ofgem launches ECO2.2 Consultation;
- Ofgem publishes updated ECO measures table.
Please see the Green Deal Supply Chain Bulletin on the Green Deal Orb here for more details.
To become a Green Deal Installer, speak to Easy Green Deal on Freephone 0800 612 43 42 or email [email protected] or apply online if you are already registered with Easy Green Deal, then contact your mentor with any queries.