The latest Green Deal & Energy Company Obligation statistics have been announced by DECC. The statistics show a record number of Green Deal Assessments and installations carried out under both Green Deal and the Energy Company Obligation. Also highlighted are the number of Green Deal plans which is now approaching 3,500.
The latest Green Deal & ECO statistics show continued growth and record numbers of consumers getting involved in improving the energy efficiency of their homes.
Key Green Deal Statistics
- 875,000 Green Deal measures have now been installed
- 726,000 properties have now been improved
- 263,068 Green Deal Assessments have now been completed with 29,018 taking place in June.
- 3,234 Green Deal Plans are now in the system
- 16,438 Green Deal cash back vouchers have now been issued with a value exceeding £8 million.
- £402 million worth of contracts has been let through the ECO brokerage
- 151 Green Deal providers are now authorised
- 375 Green Deal Advisory Organisations are now certified with 4,006 Green Deal Advisors.