using toolkit.evergreenenergyinstaller.co.uk, evergreenenergyinstaller.co.uk (“the Website”), evergreenenergy.co.uk (“the Website”), Easy-MCS.com (“the Website”), Easy-Greendeal.com (“the Website”)
1. Who Are We?
1.1 Our mission is to guide everyone to a more sustainable lifestyle through eco-friendly living. This is why we place so much importance of establishing trust with our Customers. Evergreen Energy (“We”, “our” and “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone except as necessary to provide our services or as otherwise described in this Policy without first providing you with notice and the opportunity to consent.
1.2 For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “Act”) and any subsequent or subordinate legislation made under the Act, the data controller is Evergreen Energy Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07588438 and having its registered office at The Edge Business Centre, Clowes Street, Manchester, M3 5NA.
2. How to contact Evergreen Energy about your Personal Data?
2.1 To contact Evergreen Energy’s Data Protection Officer about your personal data, email [email protected]
3.1 As with all our policies, these are regularly reviewed and any updates will be placed on toolkit.evergreenenergyinstaller.co.uk, evergreenenergyinstaller.co.uk (“the Website”), evergreenenergy.co.uk (“the Website”), Easy-MCS.com (“the Website”), Easy-Greendeal.com (“the Website”)
4. What are your rights?
4.1 Evergreen Energy recognises that your personal data belongs to you and we don’t wish to use it in ways that you don’t want us to.
4.2 You can control whether or not you receive marketing email by using the “opt-out” button at the bottom of the email. We will only send these with your consent.
4.3 You have the right to object to our processing of your data where
- Processing is based on legitimate interest;
- Processing is for the purpose of direct marketing;
- Processing involves automated decision-making and profiling.
4.4 You can also exercise a variety of rights regarding our use of your data:
- You can ask us for a copy of the information we have about you (free of charge)
- You can ask us to correct any incorrect data we have about you by emailing [email protected] or through communication with your point of contact at Evergreen Energy.
- You can ask us to delete your data
- You can ask for your data in a common, machine-readable format
- You can object to any processing we do on the basis of legitimate interests or to any automated decision-making
- object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes even if you have previously given consent. You can do this by emailing [email protected]
- Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
5. Withdrawing your consent
5.1 Where we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email or by adjusting the push message settings for the mobile application. You can also withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications or any other consent you have previously provided to us by contacting us at [email protected] or advising representative of Evergreen Energy on the phone.
6. Personal Data we may collect from you
6.1 We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- email address;
- telephone number;
- business address
- business name
- Account Number
- Job Title
- The above information is collected to effectively set up a quality management system (Easy MCS / Easy Green Deal) or to set up Installer Toolkit (Calculation Software) This information is required in order to be compliant with regulation.
- information about any device you have used to access our Services or the websites Our Group (such as your device’s make and model, device identifier, operating system, browser, MAC address or IP address);
- information about the pages or sections you have visited on the websites including the pages or sections you visited, the website or mobile application you were referred from, and when you visited or used them;
- information about the Services we provide to you (including for example, what we have provided to you, when and where and, if applicable, how much you paid);
- bank account details, payment card information, and information from credit reference agencies;
- your account login details, including your user name and password;
- information you provide to us with when you contact us by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
- information about electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication;
- answers you provide when you respond to competitions, votes and surveys;
- your identity, public profile, follows and likes from a social network such as Facebook (this may include your employment or education information if you include it in your public profile);
- other personal data which you may disclose to us when you use our Services at any time.
7. Sources of personal data
7.1 We will receive your personal data when you provide them to us yourself.
8. How we use your Personal Data
- As necessary, to perform a contract with you, such as a contract to process an order from you for one or more of our Services including, where applicable, taking payment and carrying out support services and delivery.
- As necessary, to comply with a legal obligation, for the following purposes:
- where you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests
- Based on your consent, for the following purposes:
- to send you marketing communications.
- Based on Legitimate Interest. We may process your personal data for the purposes of our legitimate interests, provided that these uses aren’t outweighed by your rights or interests. For any uses we justify on the basis of legitimate interest, you have the right to opt out of such processing.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by Email, Phone with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. You can control whether or not you receive marketing email by using the “opt-out” button at the bottom of the email. We will only send these with your consent.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
9. Storage of your Personal Data
9.1 Evergreen Energy is a UK based organisation whose offices are in the UK.
- Our websites are hosted within the UK.
- Our customer relationship management, marketing and accounting systems for all our businesses are UK based.
- We use a wide range of Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) as part of our processing environment. Unless we specifically state otherwise, we are, in respect of all these CSPs, the data controller.
- Unless we specifically state otherwise all of the CSPs that we use utilise EU-located processing facilities.
- Our payment processors and banking arrangements are based in the EU
9.3 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
10. Disclosure of your Information
10.1 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
10.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If our business or substantially all of its assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
12.2 The Edge Business Centre, Clowes Street, Manchester, M3 5NA. Attention: Data Protection officer.
12.3 Telephone: +44 (0) 161 768 5807
13.1 Should you wish to discuss a complaint, please feel free to contact us using the details provided above. All complaints will be treated in a confidential manner.
13.2 Should you feel unsatisfied with our handling of your data, or about any complaint that you have made to us about our handling of your data, you are entitled to escalate your complaint to a supervisory authority. For the United Kingdom, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), who is also our lead supervisory authority. Its contact information can be found at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/