Green Deal Certification
Both Green Deal Installers and Green Deal Advisory Organisations must achieve Green Deal Certification with a UKAS approved Green Deal Certification Body. As with other parts of the industry, ensuring the Green Deal Certification mark is one of quality and consumer protection is paramount. Therefore from the outset, Green Deal Installer and Green Deal Advisory Organisation standards have been of a high quality to ensure installation standards are at their highest whilst maintaining consumer protection.
Green Deal Installer
In order to achieve Green Deal Certification a prospective Green Deal Installer must prove competence in the measure they are seeking certification for. Alongside this, each installer must also prove that they operate to minimum quality standards through their business operations and procedures ie. PAS 2030 and the Green Deal code of practice.
Green Deal Advisory Organisation
Both Non-domestic and domestic Green Deal Advisors have to be a qualified Domestic or Non-domestic energy assessor before they take the Green Deal Advisor training. Following this training Green Deal Advisors need to be members of a Green Deal Advisory Organisation which must be certified by a UKAS Accredited, Green Deal Certification Body. Green Deal Advisory Organisations will be registered centrally with the Green Deal Oversight Body. Each Green Deal Advisor must work directly or via subcontract, for a Green Deal Advisory Organisation which can be their own company.
At Easy Green Deal, our award winning team of Green Deal Consultants will ensure your route into the Green Deal is as cost and pain free as possible. Your personal Green Deal Consultant will guide you from your initial application through to your Green Deal inspection, ensuring each area of the Green Deal requirements are covered including relevant training and qualifications.
All Easy Green Deal™ Certification Support Packages Include;
- Bespoke Green Deal Quality Management System (Green Deal QMS), designed from your company's precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the Green Deal, PAS 2030, Green Deal Code of Practice and Green Deal Advisory Organisation standards.
- A personal Green Deal Consultant to support you for 12 months, through your Green Deal assessment and ensuring you remain compliant throughout the year.
- Cloud based Online Dashboard with your bespoke Green Deal QMS, online record and project management, Green Deal Workflow and direct contact with your personal Green Deal consultant.
- Access to our industry leading partnerships with Green Deal Providers, Merchants, Manufacturers, Training Providers & Networks.
- Access to Green Deal & ECO work and funding.
- Bespoke on/off site Green Deal Support and regular Consultancy from one of our Green Deal Certification Consultants on your Green Deal Quality Management System, with guidance all the way through your Green Deal Accreditation Assessment and throughout the year;
- Support on Green Deal Scheme Listing & Registration with exclusive Discounts from the leading Green Deal Certification Bodies.
- Support on the Installation Qualifications and competencies required for Green Deal Certification with exclusive discounts on Training Courses.
- Support & Training on the Green Deal Requirements for the practical installation, including the customer handover and working with the Green Deal Provider.
- Support on becoming a Green Deal Advisor for both domestic and commercial properties, including required Green Deal Training Courses and preparation for the Green Deal Advisory Organisation assessment.
For further information or to discuss your company's Green Deal Certification please don't hesitate to give our Green Deal team a call on Freephone 0124 478 4260.