PAS 2030 is the standard all Green Deal Installers and all ECO Installers must be compliant with. PAS 2030 sets out requirements that all installers will follow to ensure that the installation of the energy efficiency measures under Green Deal or ECO is completed properly. PAS 2030 was developed by BSI & the Department of Energy and Climate Change.
PAS 2030 addresses areas including installation controls, equipment, inspections, handover and correction action procedures. All Green Deal Installers have to be certified to PAS 2030 by a Green Deal Certification Body.
The four main types of measures covered under Green Deal and within PAS 2030 are;
- Building Fabric Measures (BFM) - Insulations, Glazing, Doors etc.
- Building Services Mechanical (BSM) - Boilers, Heating Systems etc.
- Building Services Electrical (BSE) - Lighting, Lighting Controls etc.
- Microgeneration - Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Heat Pumps etc. (These measures require MCS Certification & MCS 023)
In order to achieve Green Deal Installer Certification, a prospective Green Deal Installer must be assessed on a number of areas;
- Compliance with Green Deal Standards including; PAS 2030 and the Green Deal Code of Practice
- The competency of operatives within the organisation to Green Deal competency requirements
- An Installation or example of work of the relevant Green Deal Measure
PAS 2030 Training
At Easy Green Deal we support you through the entire Green Deal Certification process from your initial application through to your Green Deal assessment. Throughout your Green Deal Certification (PAS 2030 Certification) process you will be supported by one of our Green Deal consultants to ensure each aspect of your Green Deal Certification is covered and you are fully prepared for your Green Deal Certification Assessment.
Green Deal Certification
All Easy Green Deal™ Certification Support Packages Include;
- Bespoke Green Deal Quality Management System (Green Deal QMS), designed from your company's precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the Green Deal, PAS 2030, Green Deal Code of Practice and Green Deal Advisory Organisation standards.
- A personal Green Deal Consultant to support you for 12 months, through your Green Deal assessment and ensuring you remain compliant throughout the year.
- Cloud based Online Dashboard with your bespoke Green Deal QMS, online record and project management, Green Deal Workflow and direct contact with your personal Green Deal mentor.
- Access to our industry leading partnerships with Green Deal Providers, Merchants, Manufacturers, Training Providers & Networks.
- Access to Green Deal & ECO work and funding.
- Bespoke on/off site Green Deal Support and regular Mentoring from one of our Green Deal Certification Consultants on your Green Deal Quality Management System, with guidance all the way through your Green Deal Certification Assessment and throughout the year;
- Support on Green Deal Scheme Listing & Registration with exclusive Discounts from the leading Green Deal Certification Bodies.
- Support on the Installation Qualifications and competencies required for Green Deal Accreditation with exclusive discounts on Training Courses.
- Support & Training on the Green Deal Requirements for the practical installation, including the customer handover and working with the Green Deal Provider.
- Support on becoming a Green Deal Advisor for both domestic and commercial properties, including required Green Deal Training Courses and preparation for the Green Deal Advisory Organisation assessment.
For further information or to discuss your company's Green Deal Certification please don't hesitate to give our Green Deal team a call on Freephone 0124 478 4260.