Green Deal Advisor
A Green Deal Advisor is a suitably trained and competent energy assessor, who will visit the property, carry out an Energy Assessment and create an Energy Performance Certificate and Green Deal Advice Report. On the basis of that information the Green Deal Advisor will then suggest suitable Green Deal measures to be installed in the property to make it more energy efficient. The Green Deal Provider can then create a proposal to be passed to the Green Deal Installer.
The skills required of a Green Deal Advisor are based on the skills required to perform an energy assessment. Depending on the skills and qualifications they hold, Green Deal Advisors can perform assessments on both Domestic and Non Domestic properties.
Green Deal Advisory Organisation
Green Deal Advisors need to be members of a Green Deal Advisory Organisation which must be certified by a UKAS Accredited, Green Deal Certification body. Green Deal Advisory Organisations will be registered centrally with the Green Deal Oversight Body (ORB). Every Green Deal Advisor must work directly or via subcontract, for a Green Deal Advisory Organisation which can be their own company.
In order to be eligible to work for a Green Deal Advisory Organisation, the Green Deal Advisor must have active accreditation with an EPBD scheme or Approved Organisation in Scotland. This should be relevant to the type of Green Deal Advice work that the Advisor wishes to undertake, either domestic or non-domestic.
Additionally the Green Deal Advisor must hold a Green Deal Advisor qualification in alignment with the National Occupational Standard in the type of work that they wish to undertake, either domestic or non-domestic.
At Easy Green Deal we are unrivalled in the levels of Green Deal Certification support and Green Deal Consultancy we provide to each prospective Green Deal Advisory Organisations and their journey into the Green Deal sector.
All Easy Green Deal™ Certification Support Packages Include;
- Bespoke Green Deal Quality Management System (Green Deal QMS), designed from your company's precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the Green Deal, PAS 2030, Green Deal Code of Practice and Green Deal Advisory Organisation standards.
- A personal Green Deal Consultant to support you for 12 months, through your Green Deal assessment and ensuring you remain compliant throughout the year.
- Cloud based Online Dashboard with your bespoke Green Deal QMS, online record and project management, Green Deal Workflow and direct contact with your personal Green Deal consultant.
- Access to our industry leading partnerships with Green Deal Providers, Merchants, Manufacturers, Training Providers & Networks.
- Access to Green Deal & ECO work and funding.
- Bespoke on/off site Green Deal Support and regular Mentoring from one of our Green Deal Certification Consultants on your Green Deal Quality Management System, with guidance all the way through your Green Deal Certification Assessment and throughout the year;
- Support on Green Deal Scheme Listing & Registration with exclusive Discounts from the leading Green Deal Certification Bodies.
- Support on the Installation Qualifications and competencies required for Green Deal Certification with exclusive discounts on Training Courses.
- Support & Training on the Green Deal Requirements for the practical installation, including the customer handover and working with the Green Deal Provider.
- Support on becoming a Green Deal Advisor for both domestic and commercial properties, including required Green Deal Training Courses and preparation for the Green Deal Advisory Organisation assessment.
For further information or to discuss your company's Green Deal Certification please don't hesitate to give our Green Deal team a call on Freephone 0124 478 4260.
Looking to also become a Green Deal Installer, then read more about the support we offer here...