Green Deal Installer
A Green Deal Installer is an installation company/person who has been certified by a Green Deal Certification Body as being suitably trained and competent in the Green Deal Measures to be installed, and is responsible for the physical installation, set to work and, if requested by the Green Deal Provider, the commissioning of the system. The Green Deal Installer must carry out a pre-installation survey on the property to ensure that the Green Deal Provider’s specifications can be met, and highlight any issues to the Green Deal Provider prior to the installation commencing. The Green Deal Installer must keep the customer informed of all processes and plans, and collate certain information that will need to be relayed back to the Green Deal Provider for them to review.
A Green Deal installer will need to have achieved Green Deal Certification and be registered with a Green Deal Certification body. To achieve certification, each Installer will need to meet all the Green Deal standards, PAS 2030, Green Deal Code of Practice and Green Deal competency criteria.
At Easy Green Deal we are unrivalled in the levels of Green Deal Approval support and Green Deal Certification Consultancy we provide to each prospective Green Deal Installer (PAS 2030 Certification) and their journey into the Green Deal sector. Our Consultants will guide you through every step of the process to ensure that every step of the certification process is as easy as possible.
All Easy Green Deal™ Certification Support Packages Include;
- Bespoke Green Deal Quality Management System (Green Deal QMS), designed from your company's precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the Green Deal, PAS 2030, Green Deal Code of Practice and Green Deal Advisory Organisation standards.
- A personal Green Deal Consultant to support you for 12 months, through your Green Deal assessment and ensuring you remain compliant throughout the year.
- Cloud based Online Dashboard with your bespoke Green Deal QMS, online record and project management, Green Deal Workflow and direct contact with your personal Green Deal consultant.
- Access to our industry leading partnerships with Green Deal Providers, Merchants, Manufacturers, Training Providers & Networks.
- Access to Green Deal & ECO work and funding.
- Bespoke on/off site Green Deal Support and regular Consultancy from one of our Green Deal Certification Consultants on your Green Deal Quality Management System, with guidance all the way through your Green Deal Certification Assessment and throughout the year;
- Support on Green Deal Scheme Listing & Registration with exclusive Discounts from the leading Green Deal Certification Bodies.
- Support on the Installation Qualifications and competencies required for Green Deal Certification with exclusive discounts on Training Courses.
- Support & Training on the Green Deal Requirements for the practical installation, including the customer handover and working with the Green Deal Provider.
- Support on becoming a Green Deal Advisor for both domestic and commercial properties, including required Green Deal Training Courses and preparation for the Green Deal Advisory Organisation assessment.
For further information or to discuss your company's Green Deal Certification please don't hesitate to give our Green Deal team a call on Freephone 0124 478 4260. Our consultants are on hand to guide you through the application process to help you get Green Deal certified as quickly as possible.
Looking to also become a Green Deal Advisory Organisation, then read more about the support we offer here...